Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

We Are The Next Us - alternate version?
#1

I was just listening to We Are The Next Us on the Hip's website again and noticed that this is NOT the version that I originally heard. Gord's poem is the same yet the backing music is now different.

The version that I have has a guitar that is more prominent in the mix that plays the same few chords over and over throughout the song. Also in my version, Gord's voice is deeper in the mix and harder to hear.

Has anyone else noticed this???
Reply
#2

I just checked out the site and compared it to the original version I have - they both sound the same to me.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#3

Just to let you know. This file and version has not changed since it was posted.

MAv.
Reply
#4

Is there anywhere you can download it?
Reply
#5

chantel Wrote:Is there anywhere you can download it?
If you are using Internet Explorer, go to thehip.com and start the audio for the poem. After the music for the poem has finished, search your hard drive for the Internet Explorer temporary file and you'll find the MP3 of the music. Copy or move this MP3 out of that folder and voila! you've got the song.
Reply
#6

uhhhhhhh, what about with Mozilla? could somebody post a link of some sorts?
Reply
#7

Sounds the same to me, but I'm not too bright. I believe it's still DFN outtake: "Swamp Jam" playing in the background.
Reply
#8

Here 'tis: Save this linked file to your hard drive.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)