Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Horses and Trains
#1

Best song on the album IMHO. Been running through my head all morning.
Reply
#2

I'm partial to Bulletproof White Limo myself, but I do like Horses and Trains a lot... very relaxed vibe to it.
Reply
#3

Can't stand it. sorry.
Reply
#4

The backing vocals are really beautiful and the lyrics tell one helluva story. Great stuff.
Reply
#5

I really like lost lost highway, anyone else?
Reply
#6

clearlyentranced Wrote:I really like lost lost highway, anyone else?
:thumb:

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#7

After a weekend of repeated listens I'd have to lean hard on ...Full Flow Angry Boy. Although I must admit Lost Lost Highway has a funky feel is pretty cool too!!

Canadian Sherpa Wrote:Best song on the album IMHO. Been running through my head all morning.
Reply
#8

Bulletproof White Limo, Shake It Off, Lost Lost Highway, and Local Bear probably in that order...
Reply
#9

you gotta think Shake It Off should have been the lead single

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#10

Im late so I need to get this. Us people in the States dont hear anything about this things. So Im playing catch up Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)