Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Guys/Girls,
Need your esteemed opinions here.
Dating this girl, and not quite sure about her.
She's pretty, I'm attracted, she's smart, but something is just not there.
1). Emotionally cold. Nothing there man.
2). She's a debuatante. Like coming out parties and shit. I am soooo not into that! Hockey, the hip, and SNES NHL 1995 are my kinda things!
3). She's a wasp, and is sorta put off by my catholcism.
4). She's a rich bitch, raised by maids (life aquatic), and I'm a poor english and history teacher.
5). So unsure of her, that I can never really be myself around her. She kinda makes me nervous in a way. Like you gotta watch what you say around her.
What do you guys think? I'm I just looking for flaws b/c I don't want to commit? Or are these legit???
Mick
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
chicagoblackhawks77 Wrote:What do you guys think? I'm I just looking for flaws b/c I don't want to commit? Or are these legit???
Mick
Hard to say seeing as I dont know her or you at all, but you said she was emotionally cold and there's nothing there and a rich bitch and she makes you nervous, so what the hell do you need us for? :?
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Sounds like a classic case of "get out now" to me.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 1,005
Threads: 73
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Find another fish. You seemed to have hooked a shark instead of a dolphin.
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
This debugging error is messing me up.
See below:
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
chicagoblackhawks77 Wrote:Guys/Girls,
not quite sure about her.
something is just not there.
1). Emotionally cold. Nothing there man.
2). ...I am soooo not into that! Hockey, the hip, and SNES NHL 1995 are my kinda things!
3). she is sorta put off by my...
5). I can never really be myself around her.
Mick
I edited your post, and I think that should tell you enough - kind of in your own words.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah,
I kinda just needed some affirmation of what I already thought. Funnyt how attraction can screw with your head. Thanks guys.
Mick
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Another problem solved by the hipbasers! Man we're good!
Posts: 669
Threads: 16
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Are there some really good things about her that are balancing this out? If not, bail.
Posts: 296
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't think that it's you loking for excuses. They all seem pretty ligit. I would get out now.
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Went out with her again last night. Something attracting me there. Not sure what it is. Totally not real though. Def need to bail. I mean, she thinks the TPB's are lame. Nough said.
Mick
Posts: 461
Threads: 46
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Actually, most girls I know think the TPB's are lame, that helps keep the boys club together...for the most part guys and girls will have different opinions on things, it's supposed to be like that I think, as long as you have a few similar likes it can work out fine, you just have to make time for the stuff each of you like to do with your friends...
But if you have all these bad vibes, back off after getting a little...
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
nobody wants to hear this answer, and i'll probably get a lot of flack for it, but seriously, if she's good in bed, at least keep her around til you get bored of her...
yeah, that's right, i said it, wtf did you expect? Dr. Phil i most certainly am not!
and if you aren't getting any, and you don't even like her that much, get going while the gettin' is still good, the longer you stay with her the harder/messier the breakup will be...