Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Forty Foot Echo
#1

Anybody else here a fan of this band, or ever heard of them? This is one of those bands that you think your the only one who likes them and you feel special. I happened to see them open for I Mother Earth a couple years ago, they put on a really good set and I was impressed right away, I thought to myself these guys might do well, at least here in Canada. I guess nobody took notice and they seem to have faded away unfortunately. I emailed universal music Canada (their new label) and was told they were working on material but other than that I have no clue whats happening. I assume they broke up. But I have their one and only self-titled album, I really enjoy this album, I listen to it quite regularly. If anyone has never heard them and wants to download some songs, Id suggest the following:

what if I dont
born yesterday
hollow
brand new day
multiply
drift
beside me

Its your typical mainstream Canadian rock, but its catchy and very listenable, you might like it or hate it, whatever. Here is a link to their only video for "save me" <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.umusic.ca/site/web/media/videos.php">http://www.umusic.ca/site/web/media/videos.php</a><!-- m -->
(you have to scroll down almost halfway to find it)

Here's their old webpage: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/fortyfootecho/">http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/fortyfootecho/</a><!-- m -->
[Image: B00008ZPJ7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)