Posts: 296
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
What is everyone doing for Canada Day??? I'm going to be in Kingston. Anyone know what time the parade is?
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Going camping for a few days, I can't wait! Ive been dying to try out my new tent and hit the beach finally. My wife doesn't get many weekends off working at the Hospital, but she got this one off, so were going to whoop it up pretty good. :thumb:
Have fun in Kingston, I hope to visit there someday it is my Graceland :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,577
Threads: 35
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
wedding weekend up in Lindsay and Haliburton for a couple of friends who are getting hitched. Up to Lindsay (Lindsey??) on Thursday night, chill for a couple of days and then on to Haliburton for the wedding on Saturday night, staying at the Resort overnight and heading home on Sunday. Should be tons of fun.
ct
Posts: 447
Threads: 42
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Yeah, I've got a wedding to go to as well. Who the hell get's married on a long weekend? Now my long weekend is screwed because I've got to be in town right in the middle of it. I can't go camping, traveling, visiting family, or anything. Personally I wouldn't have gone at all, but apparently my wife actually likes her friend! I'm bitter...
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hairbird Wrote:Who the hell get's married on a long weekend
I did! :oops: August long weekend to be exact. It was the only day we could get in August.
You all need to go camping, its in-tents!!! :lol:
boooooooooo! Yeah that was bad.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,585
Threads: 60
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
c'mon guys, the hip are so gonna play in barrie on july 2nd for live 8
party it up there!!!
Posts: 184
Threads: 10
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Party up on the Legislature Lawns in Vic.....hijacking Kabuki cabs and scaring all the tourists...a bonus is a free Kyle Riabko show in the Inner Harbour.
Posts: 71
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Going to see The Trews, they are playing a free show in Mississauga, I think its an afternoon show.
Posts: 669
Threads: 16
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Nothing. I'm American. :mrgreen: