Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MiniDisc's
#1

Recently my sister gave me 10 MiniDisc's full of music. I don't want any of the music, but I want to use the discs. I've tried the conventional methods of erasing them with the MD player (Sony MZ-N707) but they all come up as protected. According to the manual the songs can only be erased by the computer that put them on the disc. This is not possible as it's been more than a year since she had that computer.

So my question is, how can I erase these discs so that I can use them?
Reply
#2

I have the same problem with some of my minidiscs and have no idea why that comes up. It really pisses me off.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)