Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Studio 108 - Today - 5pm
#1

Tommorow the band is doing a Y108 studio session at 5.

Y108 in Hamilton or <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.y108.ca">www.y108.ca</a><!-- w -->

just thought some of you might like to know
Reply
#2

JAN 20?????
Reply
#3

I think you mean June...I don't think it's winter yet is it???

Goulet!!!
Reply
#4

Who is going? How can we get in? I want to go.
Reply
#5

yeah i meant june so im slow what can i do...its today

if you want in my guess is call and hound them at the station and see if theres any extra spots or show up at grant avenue studio cause thats where they do the studio 108 things
Reply
#6

beanmedic just told me that we have tickets for this studio session
Reply
#7

I can't wait, it will be awesome.
Reply
#8

one of the most amazing things i have ever been too
Reply
#9

Indeed, very cool. I went with chancellor, and there were 6 other contest winners, in addition to ourselves. It's like they played in somebody's rec room.
Reply
#10

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I know one of the owners of Grant Ave. Studios, I was there a few weeks ago. I Can't believe I missed out on this. oh well I had an exam this morning and I had to work this afternoon.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)