Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It Pays to be a fan!
#1

A couple days ago I put in a request to FM96 to play "Give up & Go away". Just got an email back, and they picked my request, and awarded me with a large three topping Pizza Pizza pizza!

A new album and a free pizza- That's one great week! :thumb:
Reply
#2

LoftyPines Wrote:A couple days ago I put in a request to FM96 to play "Give up & Go away". Just got an email back, and they picked my request, and awarded me with a large three topping Pizza Pizza pizza!

A new album and a free pizza- That's one great week! :thumb:

see?? radio isn't all that bad Tongue
Reply
#3

IS Give Up & Go Away a single, or can we call in and request any song? I'd like a free pizza too.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)