Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"Hit Me Baby 1 More Time" the TV show...
#1

Has anyone seen this?

Tonight's episode features Wang Chung, Cameo, Sophie B. Hawkins, Howard Jones and Irene Cara.

One hit wonders perform their one hit, and then a song from today's charts.

NBC's Site

I'm undecided, but apparently it did quite well in it's original form in the UK...
Reply
#2

wang chung did a nice version of nellys song hot in here
Reply
#3

I thought Cameo nailed it...and yes, Wang Chung was surprisingly good.
Reply
#4

i just came on here to start a thread about this...it really is a guilty pleasure...although last night i was really really drunk when it was on (it was my birthday)...i thought i was the only one who thought wang chung sounded good...
Reply
#5

I didn't see this week's, but I did catch the one (last week?) with Vanilla Ice, The Knack, The Motels, and a couple others which I can't remember. I was really surprised to see Vanilla Ice on there after seeing him on the Surreal Life and him wanting to get away from his old image.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)