06-16-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm sure you've all noticed the lack of my big mouth around here :lol:
You all know I work for a Six Flags Park in New York State. Well, I've been officially promoted. I'm now a Ride Trainer/Lead. Lead = Shift supervisor.
I've had this position for a week now and I love it! I'm finishing my leadership training tonight!
I am so honored and proud of myself. I never looked at myself in this
light but now I'm glad someone has taken my potential and is using it.
You all know I work for a Six Flags Park in New York State. Well, I've been officially promoted. I'm now a Ride Trainer/Lead. Lead = Shift supervisor.
I've had this position for a week now and I love it! I'm finishing my leadership training tonight!
I am so honored and proud of myself. I never looked at myself in this
light but now I'm glad someone has taken my potential and is using it.

