Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Wall: Live In Berlin
#1

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard this incredible album. (if you havn't, you must hear the version of "Mother" on it. Its so effin good).
________________________________
Currently listening to:
It Can't Be Nashville Every Night
Reply
#2

Unless I'm mistaken, this was only Roger Waters, not all of Pink Floyd correct? (Can you believe they're re-uniting for Live 8??)

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#3

yeah, it was just Roger Waters, but he had a shit load of guest stars on it. And I pray to God that this re-union ends up not just being for Live 8. When I first heard, my jaw dropped for like an hour straight. But anyways, the pint is: Mother.....live...... Confusedhock:
Reply
#4

I'm not a huge Bryan Adams fan but he does a great job on Young Lust. Get the video. the finale is mind blowing. I had a friend who was in the Army and he was there...tripping his balls off...I don't condone hallucinogens, but it's quite a funny story actually.
Reply
#5

The video is absolutely amazing. Thats all. Adams & Co. do a fantastic job and the crowd was just breathtaking to even look at. A must see.
Reply
#6

GREAT DVD

It may not have had Gilmour's amazing gutair skills and the lack of Nick and Rick is unfourtunate but it was an amazing show.

Great to see Canadian artists out there along with all the others.

Bryan and The Band, Van Morrison damn if only I could have been there.

Greatest part of the show:
1. They are celebrating the destruction of the wall.
2. The marching band from the Soviet army stationed in Germany came up on stage and played. (celbrating the destruction of what signified the end of their own communist beliefs? Good job Waters I love your work.)

Too bad they aren't gonna tour anymore but Live 8 performance was great. I was at Live 8 in Barrie and when Pink Floyd came on the screens live from London we all went nuts. Did you see Waters with the big smiles must have been on something, makes sense, he was with the lip biting Gilmour and Nick and Rick after so many years.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)