Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where's Dyersbay?
#1

I used to talk with dyersbay quite frequently but about the same time she disappeared from the board, she stopped talking on messenger and e-mailing altogether. i haven't been able to get ahold of her since last fall and i've been worried for a while. does anybody know her or talk to her still?
Reply
#2

I'm in the same boat as you man; and I have no idea where she went or why. At one point I remember her voicing an opinion that it was getting too childish here, and that she'd had enough, but that doesn't explain the complete vanishing act.

I've kept her on my MSN and she's never online. I'll send a "Where are you email" and see what comes of it.
Reply
#3

I thought that o78 was Angie./......

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#4

Summiteer Wrote:I thought that o78 was Angie./......
She is, but not the same Angie that played the role of Dyersbay.
:thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)