Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip Base T-Shirts
#1

I'm just wondering, does anyone know when Hipbase.com T-shirts will be, um, un-sold out? I think it would be really cool if I could have one for the Magnetic Hill concert :wink: :roll:
Reply
#2

Last I heard they were making new ones, Im looking forward to the new shirts. Have to be patient I guess. Maybe someone here will lend/sell you one?

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#3

Hopefully sell, they look awesome, and Locked In The Trunk is my fav song from Fully Completely haha.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)