Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Year Book Quotes...the guessing game.
#1

The thread on Monty Pyton sparked a memory of a friends year book quote and I thought it would make a good thread, so here goes. List yours and see if anyone can say where it's from. Mine is pretty easy...class of '90..woot!

Standing on a hill of my mountain of dreams,
telling myself it's not as hard as it seems.
Reply
#2

joshwayy Wrote:The thread on Monty Pyton sparked a memory of a friends year book quote and I thought it would make a good thread, so here goes. List yours and see if anyone can say where it's from. Mine is pretty easy...class of '90..woot!

Standing on a hill of my mountain of dreams,
telling myself it's not as hard as it seems.

Going to California, thats a good one, I think this would be a good one

you cannot know,
you cannot not know,
what you're knowing
what can you do
they're all gone and
we'll go too
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)