Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

www.cokemachineglow.com
#1

Has anyone seen this site before? Just a crazy coincidence?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cokemachineglow.com/">http://www.cokemachineglow.com/</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

Quite a good website actually... I've read some of their album reviews, and they really go into good detail with why they like them or hate them... not lazy at all and very interesting. They seem to focus a lot on indie rock, so if you're into that you should check it out.

Oasis, Weezer and Louis XIV fans beware, they really tear up their latest releases.

Oh, and it looks like the people writing for this site were well aware of Gord's solo record of the same name... http://www.cokemachineglow.com/reviews/g...g2001.html
Reply
#3

They contacted me about my site. I was considerably more excited reading the "From" header than I was when I found out who it was actually was from. Very cool site though.
Reply
#4

Thanks for the link of the review. Now it all makes sense. Does look like a pretty decent review site. I ran across it from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.metacritic.com">www.metacritic.com</a><!-- w --> which is also great.

Anyway, this is the answer I was looking for:

"Makes sense that I should review the album that I stole this domain name from."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)