Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The fury that is Pat Steward
#1

I love this guy. For those who don't know, Pat played drums on Brian Adams early material (Summer of '69, et al). The man is one of the most punishingly good drummers I have ever met. You should also check out some of his work with Blair Packham and Sharkskin. He's a song sensible drummer, with a powerhouse stroke like no other.

I just can't say enough good things about the guy. He's my favorite Canadian drummer these days. Great to see he's playing with Rob.
Reply
#2

Littleproud Wrote:I love this guy. For those who don't know, Pat played drums on Brian Adams early material (Summer of '69, et al). The man is one of the most punishingly good drummers I have ever met. You should also check out some of his work with Blair Packham and Sharkskin. He's a song sensible drummer, with a powerhouse stroke like no other.

I just can't say enough good things about the guy. He's my favorite Canadian drummer these days. Great to see he's playing with Rob.


Don't forget he was in the Odds for a few years as well. And yes, he's an excellent drummer!
Reply
#3

I just figured that was a given..Matt Good as well...
Reply
#4

Yep, Matt Good's most recent album is pretty darn awesome IMO. I went back and listened more closely to the drumming of Pat Steward on that record over the last few days. I agree, he brings it!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)