Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Moncton in September
#1

Ok, according to the Mighty Q104 here in Halifax, a Moncton radio station (I'm guessing C103) is reporting this morning that the Rolling Stones ARE playing there in September. Opening for them? AC/DC and Das Hips!!!

Road trip!!!!
Reply
#2

WOW!!! Can we get that ddd444 guy to confirm if this is a rumor or a for sure thing? If it's true, when do thehip plan to anounce these plans?
Reply
#3

It's been all but official it seems.

Opening for the Stones are:

Bryan Adams and the Hip

ACDC were not mentioned in the list though.

Darren
Reply
#4

Well, Darren... Jamie... whaddaya say? Maritime HipTrip II? PM me, guys... Brandy and Kira and I are planning to head to Moncton for the show. Jamie, have any vacation time coming up for Labour Day weekend?

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#5

wpghipfan Wrote:Well, Darren... Jamie... whaddaya say? Maritime HipTrip II? PM me, guys... Brandy and Kira and I are planning to head to Moncton for the show. Jamie, have any vacation time coming up for Labour Day weekend?

Rory
Halifax

I was talking to Pam and I said that I bet Rory and Jamie will mention going to the show and wondered if I would go too. Then I heard the date of the concert (Sept 3rd). I'm already committed to another event that weekend so I won't be able to go Sad

Darren
Reply
#6

Someone has to tape this show, just in case some of the Hip's "new material" gets played, we must hear it first, we must!! Or is it too soon to expect it?

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#7

LizardKing51 Wrote:Someone has to tape this show, just in case some of the Hip's "new material" gets played, we must hear it first, we must!! Or is it too soon to expect it?

with the other bands that are playing, will they even allow taping at this one?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)