Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip playing July gig in NF!!!
#1

NF (as in No FN' Way!!)
I can't believe this hasn't made the forum yet (hope I didn't miss anything)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/web/tour/index.php">http://www.thehip.com/web/tour/index.php</a><!-- m -->

I can't wait to hear the new stuff and the classics... don't know if I'll make the show from the US. I expect full reports from you hipbasers!
Reply
#2

well that's a tease!!

ME: "YES ITS IN WINDSOR! I CAN GO!....Wait a minute...."
Reply
#3

ROoooooooooaAD Trip!
Reply
#4

Holy cow, my hometown actually got a decent show. Who woulda thunk it?
Reply
#5

Eye's the bye's that builds tha boat, and eye's the bye's that sails 'er...
Reply
#6

Well from Buffalo to NFLD is only 1300 miles (33 hours) and that includes a 100 mile ferry ride.

OUCH! Maybe next time.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)