Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Hip In Maxim
#1

I opened the new Maxim and in the section where they usually have an artist give their 10 ten songs, they had Gordie list his. I appologize that I could not find the link and I left the mag at home to give you his list.
Reply
#2

You read Maxim for the articles. Right?........

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#3

fingernailsonhull Wrote:You read Maxim for the articles. Right?........

There are articals??? :lol:
Reply
#4

Ya know, I used to share an appartment with an ex-boyfriend who used to get maxim and I used to roll my eyes at the fact he got it because he was really a big perv.

Now I wish I could read Maxim! :lol:
Reply
#5

you still can...
Reply
#6

You sure it was Maxim? I checked the April issue and I couldn't find it anywhere.
Reply
#7

nutsac78 Wrote:you still can...

You're right, I still can, just not as easily since I live in a town of 1500 which caters to the religious organization that owns loads of land here. If my boyfriend were to want a buy a Playboy mag or something like that, he'd have to travel at least 20 mins away.
Reply
#8

lol, that SUCKS For you.
Reply
#9

Roy-at-tth Wrote:lol, that SUCKS For you.

hehe yeah tell me about it. I worked at a store in town, and they didn't sell Playboy or Hustler or anything because of this organization and they were a huge regional chain! The organization has a list of "prefered" vendors they hand out to people staying at their hotel and their camp counselors, etc. Jerry Falwell usually comes up to speak every year. Boy is that a treat! I LOVE to bitch about THAT :lol: I hate religious zealots who discriminate. It sucks.
Reply
#10

mikeysaint Wrote:I opened the new Maxim and in the section where they usually have an artist give their 10 ten songs, they had Gordie list his. I appologize that I could not find the link and I left the mag at home to give you his list.
10 ten songs?? :?
Reply
#11

is it maxim or blender?
Reply
#12

1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
Take it to the Limit - The Eagles
My Morphine - Gillian Welch
High Water - Bob Dylan
Sun Green - Neil Young
Fly - Nick Drake
The End of the World - The Cure
Guilty - Randy Newman
My Head is My Only House ... - Cpt Beefheart
Into the Fire - Springsteen
Moja Pt 1 and 2 - Miles Davis
Subspace Biographies - Robert Pollard

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#13

Tthip Wrote:1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
Take it to the Limit - The Eagles
My Morphine - Gillian Welch
High Water - Bob Dylan
Sun Green - Neil Young
Fly - Nick Drake
The End of the World - The Cure
Guilty - Randy Newman
My Head is My Only House ... - Cpt Beefheart
Into the Fire - Springsteen
Moja Pt 1 and 2 - Miles Davis
Subspace Biographies - Robert Pollard

but what issue of what magazine?
Reply
#14

its in the May2005 issue of Maxim w/ Brittany Murphy on the cover, Page 84
Reply
#15

Sun Green by Neil Young, thats a quirky choice....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)