Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

i can feel your envy...
#1

i get to rock out to avril in july!!! :oops: before yall lambaste me, i am taking my 10yr old niece for her birthday and i will be right up front with her on my shoulders...avril to her is like the hip to me, so it should be fun to take her

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#2

awww that's sweet. My boyfriend and I took his two oldest nieces to see the Sponge Bob movie and I'm not proud to announce I saw that movie lol, it's all about love.
Reply
#3

Accompanying an excited kid to almost anything makes it a cool experience. Way to be a good uncle!

And thank God my own nephew used to like to be taken to horse shows and stuff I enjoyed, too.
Reply
#4

Coneycat Wrote:Accompanying an excited kid to almost anything makes it a cool experience. Way to be a good uncle!

Amen to that! My Mom is awesome because she brought me to New Kids shows and I look at the old videos and stuff and it's like UGH MY POOR MOTHER!!!
Reply
#5

thedarkcanuck Wrote:i get to rock out to avril in july!!! :oops: before yall lambaste me, i am taking my 10yr old niece for her birthday and i will be right up front with her on my shoulders...avril to her is like the hip to me, so it should be fun to take her

You got my envy indeed, Im in loooooove with Avril, she's hot. Can I come too and sit on your shoulders?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

take some pic's for me brother, come on you owe me!!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#6

my kids dont get to listen to hip hop hoes who couldnt sing if there voice synth depended on it.

roll models should not be pop hoes
shane
Reply
#7

a coworker of mine is taking her daughter. tickets are $54! Confusedhock:
Reply
#8

thedarkcanuck Wrote:i get to rock out to avril in july!!! :oops: before yall lambaste me, i am taking my 10yr old niece for her birthday and i will be right up front with her on my shoulders...avril to her is like the hip to me, so it should be fun to take her

How nice of you to sacrifice for the family cause.

I did something similar a few years ago, when I took my brother and his friend to see Limp Bizkit *shudder*, but it was cool because he had a great time. His taste in music has improved... but unfortunately I can't get him turned on to the Hip... oh well, nobody's perfect right?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)