Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to turn a bra into an iPod Shuffle
#1

I heard a commercial on the radio yesterday that said, "bring me a dim bra on April 2 and I'll give you an iPod Shuffle. Visit <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bringmeadimbra.com">www.bringmeadimbra.com</a><!-- w --> for more details."

So I did.

This morning I went down to The Bay at Queen & Yonge Streets here in Toronto, bought myself a very pretty red satin with black lace trim bra, stood in line for too long in the cold and rain, and am now sitting contently waiting for 4 to 6 weeks for my brand new iPod Shuffle to arrive in the mail.

My sister in Ottawa and her fiancée both did it, as did my other sister and husband at the Bay & Bloor location. The turnout was much poorer than I thought it would be. (They only gace iPods to the first 120 people at each location, and at ours there were maybe 130 people.) Did anyone else hear about this?

It was the most poorly executed promotion I've ever seen as The Bay had nothing to do with it, other than the fact that they sell the DIM brand... and every person claimed their prize and promptly walked back into The Bay and returned the bras.
Reply
#2

Did you keep the bra?
Reply
#3

boy that is a bad promotion.
Reply
#4

Dilly_sAm Wrote:Did you keep the bra?
No. It cost me $54, so it wasn't worth it... that and the fact that I don't wear bras. :lol:
Reply
#5

you shoulda kept it to throw to Gord next tour :lol:!
Reply
#6

now why wasn't this promotion done in my area, I could have gotten a nice bra for my girlfriend and a brand new ipod shuffle...two for one special! :lol: :lol:
Reply
#7

chris Wrote:
Dilly_sAm Wrote:Did you keep the bra?
No. It cost me $54, so it wasn't worth it... that and the fact that I don't wear bras. :lol:

Anther 50-100$$$ you could have bought yourself a new ipod shuffle!
Reply
#8

thehiprock Wrote:
chris Wrote:
Dilly_sAm Wrote:Did you keep the bra?
No. It cost me $54, so it wasn't worth it... that and the fact that I don't wear bras. :lol:

Anther 50-100$$$ you could have bought yourself a new ipod shuffle!
Why would we buy one? He returned the bra, got his money back and now he's getting a free ipod, Confusedcratch: ?

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#9

LizardKing51 Wrote:
thehiprock Wrote:
chris Wrote:
Dilly_sAm Wrote:Did you keep the bra?
No. It cost me $54, so it wasn't worth it... that and the fact that I don't wear bras. :lol:

Anther 50-100$$$ you could have bought yourself a new ipod shuffle!
Why would we buy one? He returned the bra, got his money back and now he's getting a free ipod, Confusedcratch: ?

Sorry I must have missed the last line of his post.
Reply
#10

Here' a great new accessory for my iPod Shuffle: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.devoted1.com">www.devoted1.com</a><!-- w -->
Reply
#11

chris Wrote:Here' a great new accessory for my iPod Shuffle: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.devoted1.com">www.devoted1.com</a><!-- w -->

BWAHAHAHA!!!
Excellent choice! :thumb:

edit: 2 'Jobs' 3:25 HAHA.....oh man, i'm dying here!
Reply
#12

Chris you are a serious Mac Addict.... Would you buy a iMac toilet seat?

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#13

mrlayance Wrote:Chris you are a serious Mac Addict.... Would you buy a iMac toilet seat?
Thanks... I think. I'll pass on the toilet seat offer.
Reply
#14

B&P??
Reply
#15

AndGraceToo Wrote:B&P??
What are you asking? And why are you asking it in this thread?

B&P = Blanks & Postage

Visit <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcnichol.com/bnp">www.mcnichol.com/bnp</a><!-- w --> for more details
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)