Poll: Your Favourite Hip Tree - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bare tree in the background of Meridian video
0%
0
0%
Day For Night creepy willows
0%
0
0%
Music At Work psychadelic spruce
0%
0
0%
Hanging tree In Violet Light
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your Favourite Tree in the Hip Arboretum
#1

I created this thread just to see if I could spell "arboretum" properly on the first shot... I could not.
Reply
#2

I voted for "Day for Night", but the tree in the ABAC vid, is the best.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#3

I had the ABAC tree and the tortured tree from Tomsett's IBE portrait up there... but the poll wouldn't display them for some reason. I eventually gave up.
Reply
#4

I hereby declare "Arboretum" to be Hipbase Word Of The Day.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#5

Stephen Dame Wrote:I created this thread just to see if I could spell "arboretum" properly on the first shot... I could not.
And your excuse for 'psychadelic'?

Tongue
Reply
#6

How about garbage bag trees!?!?
Reply
#7

tommygunn Wrote:
Stephen Dame Wrote:I created this thread just to see if I could spell "arboretum" properly on the first shot... I could not.
And your excuse for 'psychadelic'?

Tongue

That was a test. You passed.
Reply
#8

What about the garbage bag tree?
Reply
#9

Stephen Dame Wrote:
tommygunn Wrote:
Stephen Dame Wrote:I created this thread just to see if I could spell "arboretum" properly on the first shot... I could not.
And your excuse for 'psychadelic'?

Tongue

That was a test. You passed.
Awesome! Big Grin

:roll:
Reply
#10

For me, It was a toss-up between Day For Night & Music @ Work.

Day For Night won. Hooray.
Reply
#11

Hey Steve, not sure if you seen that huge 6Ft DFN tour poster,(I don't think thats the 1 your speaking of in your poll,) but anywho that tree takes the cake IMO........

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)