Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, I read that in the paper this morning. he was the best dad on seinfeld, especially with those giant glasses lol
"you dont get corned beef like that anymore" :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Everytime I see a raincoat I think I that guy. Great character.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 159
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
He was great on that show. I forgot the epsiode, but he is in the Doctor's office screaming my wallet's gone my wallet 's gone, That always cracks me up.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
greenscor Wrote:He was great on that show. I forgot the epsiode, but he is in the Doctor's office screaming my wallet's gone my wallet 's gone, That always cracks me up.
yeah I love that one too, kills me everytime, especially when he flips out over the velcro sound...priceless :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,414
Threads: 73
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
He was awesome indeed, loved those huge glasses..haha
Even more of an accomplishment is what he did before t.v., being in WW2 and a detective. Very cool :-)