Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

stairway to heaven...or nevaeh ot yawriats
#1

check this site out...sounds kinda real..it's not the only site out there either that claims this....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php">http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

thats some clever editing, on a similar note, if you have the original vynil version of number 4, if you put the inside to a mirror you can make out a demon dog face in the mountain the old man is standing on.
Reply
#3

opiated Wrote:check this site out...sounds kinda real..it's not the only site out there either that claims this....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php">http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php</a><!-- m -->

I just reversed the song using Adobe Audition and I can say that this is bullsh*t.
Reply
#4

beanmedic Wrote:
opiated Wrote:check this site out...sounds kinda real..it's not the only site out there either that claims this....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php">http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php</a><!-- m -->

I just reversed the song using Adobe Audition and I can say that this is bullsh*t.

i'm not so sure...i remember as a kid taking the tape, unscrewing it, and the putting it back the wrong way and listening to it..satan is definately there....
Reply
#5

opiated Wrote:
beanmedic Wrote:
opiated Wrote:check this site out...sounds kinda real..it's not the only site out there either that claims this....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php">http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php</a><!-- m -->

I just reversed the song using Adobe Audition and I can say that this is bullsh*t.

i'm not so sure...i remember as a kid taking the tape, unscrewing it, and the putting it back the wrong way and listening to it..satan is definately there....

Ok I just checked it again and I realized that I listened to the wrong part. I just finished listening to the right part and the clip that was originally posted IS REAL. I really can't believe it
Reply
#6

well..legend has it that the boys in zep, minus john paul jones made a "pact" with the devil....all of them ended up suffering though, except JPJ...plant had his son die, page lost part of his finger, suffered numerous health problems, and bonham died...that i'm not so sure of, but after listening over and over to this backwards, on numerous sites...the message is there for sure...spooky....
Reply
#7

Yep, I've heard the Satan stuff before, but it's cryptic compared to THIS one which you gotta hear to:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/queen.php

I discovered this when I was about 12 after hearing some older kids on the schoolbus talking about "backward masking" in Queen's Another One Bites the Dust. I hurried to the phonograph in my bedroom with my brother's copy of The Game upon arriving home, and spun it backwards manually and heard this message PLAIN AS DAY. Literally gave me goosebumps and made my hair stand on end....
Reply
#8

lol, i knew about the Queen one, because my buddy's a DJ and he's played the vinyl backwards before, and we all heard it, what made it funny was that we were smoking pot when he did it :lol:, i almost fell out of my chair laughing when i heard it!
Reply
#9

The Queen one is great, but that has to be coincidence. The Zeppelin one is PROBABLY also coincidence, but it's still pretty creepy. Although I've heard of the whole satanic messages in Zep's music before, that was the first time I've actually listened to it. Pretty cool!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)