Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

DMB @ The Gorge
#1

Fri 8/19 Gorge Amphitheatre George, WA
Sat 8/20 Gorge Amphitheatre George, WA
Sun 8/21 Gorge Amphitheatre George, WA

Tickets to the general public go on sale April 2.

Me and a bunch of pals are going to do a road trip from Calgary for two of these shows. I did it in 2001 and without a doubt, it was the best show I have ever witnessed.
Reply
#2

gorge = DMB mecca

i am green with jealousy

a group of people i know on another board have offered to fly me out to WI to go to the alpine valley shows. they are willing to pay my airfare and tickets.

and i don't think i can make it Sad Sad
Reply
#3

I'm upset that no Toronto shows have been announced. DMB's become a summer tradition since 2001. As much fanning as they get on this board (in good fun I'm sure) they still do put on a hell of a show. That being said, after doing the back-to-back run last year, the Hip still do it better

Cheers

Pat
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)