Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Practically Hip Tickets
#1

Well my mom got my some Practically Hip tickets, but because i am at a new job now, and can't take the time off work to go! I would see if anybody on here is interested in them!
Here is the ticket info:

I have 3 tickets (each ticket is for 1 person + 1 guest)
Date: March 31st, 2005.
Venue: L'IL Big Horn, Cambridge, Ontario.
Time: 9:30pm

Tickets are free, but i want to get rid of them to people who are acually going to use them, and not just waste them!
thanks

Chris
Reply
#2

Last time they played there chancellor and I had about 15 tickets between both of us. We got there and there was nobody taking tickets; we just walked in.
Reply
#3

I'd really love to Chris, but I'm in Texas next week!!! Tell your mom to get tickets a little closer to Kingston, eh!!
tina
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)