Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Georgeous day and I'm sick as a dog...
#1

I should be skiing, or snowshoeing, or snowmobiling...it's beautiful out, 10 inches of fresh snow and I'm suffering from the worst sinus infection I've ever experienced. I'm so bored. Here are a few sites I found....My record with the penguin is 312...what about you

http://www.andyfoulds.co.uk/amusement/bushv2.htm

http://www.bechamel.com/v3/strange2.swf

http://www.instantvoodoo.com/default.asp?flash=true&

http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html

http://www.futureme.org/

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf
Reply
#2

i got 323.4 for the penguin baseball
Reply
#3

emperor penguin Wrote:i got 323.4 for the penguin baseball

i just got the exact same score
Reply
#4

I know its gorgeous here too and I have the Flu. I'm also stuck working 12 hours today at work. Sad It's gonna be a long day.
Reply
#5

I figured I might as well put this here instead of starting a new thread, just for laughs I thought this was pretty cool... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00500.wmv">http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00500.wmv</a><!-- m -->

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)