Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anyone going to see green day?
#1

after getting shut out of any decent seats during pre sale and regular sale, i picked up a pair of ducats on the floor for the edmonton show at a decent price on ebay. with velvet revolver in 2 weeks, its shaping up to be a good year for concerts....now if only i could hear some news on a roadside this summer

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#2

Lance and I are suppose to be getting Free Tickets to the Sold Out Show in Winnipeg.

When we went to The Hip in November I ate a smokie at one of the vendors and got FOOD POISONING. So we were told that we could get tickes of our choice. Unfortunatly Juno tickets did not count in this deal.

So, we are basically waiting for the manager to get back to us to let us know how to get our tickets for Green Day.


-Lynette
Reply
#3

Yikes, food poisoning Confusedhock:

Good luck getting your tickets, at least they are doing something for you instead of blowing you off.

Btw, What is a smokie?
Reply
#4

A Smokie is like a Hot Dog, but a little thicker.
Reply
#5

kinda reminds me of when I was in England, and I ordered a Hot Dog at the soccer stadium (Old Trafford), and I dont know what they make them out of there but it was one of the most disgusting things I ever ate, I felt sick for a while after, Ill never forget that, yuck! My only travel advice to the UK is: Dont eat Hot Dogs in England!!! :lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)