Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
...needs some work.
If there are any aspiring guitarists or bassists who have any of the tabs I'm missing, please send 'em to me: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tabs@hipfans.com">tabs@hipfans.com</a><!-- e -->
Additionally, if anyone is looking for a website to improve, pick me! I want to dress up the site a bit, and give it some searchability, but I don't know how to do it. Any assistance or direction would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
From what I see basically everyone just rips off one anothers tabs...which is cool I suppose. As far as Hip tabs go, you can find a bunch at guitartabs.cc and olga.net. There used to be a website called aheadbyacentury.com, you may have heard of it, or know who actually runs/ran it, I don't think it's up and running anymore though...too bad because they used to have a fairly extensive Hip tab archive.
Hope that helps.
Goulet
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Thanks Bobby... but I think that I have everything that is "readily" available through those sites, and many others. You're right about everyone just ripping off the tabs from other sites, but that said, they are public domain, not meant as accurate, strictly by ear transcriptions meant for scholarship, blah, blah, blah... so that's all we can have.
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
thanks chris now i need to figure out how to read what the tabs mean
ron
Posts: 377
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
Chris -- no offense to those that tried, but Grace, Too is an absolutely horrendous bass tab. Nowhere near correct. I'll try to send you that, plus some serious other bass tabs sometime soon.
Maybe we can arrange a transfer of some video in exchange?