Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip Goalie Mask
#1

This was in today's Kingston Whig Standard:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thewhig.com/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=100789&catname=Local+News">http://www.thewhig.com/webapp/sitepages ... Local+News</a><!-- m -->

Here are pics of the mask:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.marlenerossdesign.com/Images/smitha.jpg">http://www.marlenerossdesign.com/Images/smitha.jpg</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.marlenerossdesign.com/Images/smithb.jpg">http://www.marlenerossdesign.com/Images/smithb.jpg</a><!-- m -->


Later,

nbs.
Reply
#2

Cool tribute to the band but I think it's ugly. :?

High
Reply
#3

"Now her latest assignment for Smith has landed her another customer, albeit a lesser-known keeper of the cage – Baker’s 10-year-old goalkeeping son Boris. "

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#4

I dont think its ugly, given the amount of space to work with I think its awesome, I wish I had it back in my goaltending days. I think its a cool tribute, I would wear it. :thumb:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#5

Yeah, I also think it's pretty cool. The colours are a great choice, very live-ish feel.
Reply
#6

I didn't root for the Stars when I lived in Dallas, but I can't imagine rooting against a mask like that!
Reply
#7

Coneycat Wrote:I didn't root for the Stars when I lived in Dallas, but I can't imagine rooting against a mask like that!

Agreed, I think it looks awesome
Reply
#8

on a similar but unrelated note, I didn't feel like searching for the original thread. I just saw the hip's goalie mask that Cameron Tomsett painted for that auction, in the hockey hall of fame along with the other ones today. The sign beside the mask still said that it was painted by members of the band.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)