Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Anyone know when this is coming out?
Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.trailerparkboys.com/">http://www.trailerparkboys.com/</a><!-- m --> will have the info I assume.
High
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah,
I've been keeping a close eye on the site, but it looks like no new info has been posted since last summer.
Just thought that perhaps some of you guys had heard something,
Mick
Posts: 20
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
According to cdplus.com, it's scheduled for release on April 12.
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Sweet! I've got the first three, but I am dying to see the fourth season. I really want to see the "Conky" episode. The whole story line sounds hysterical. Bubbles' alternate ego & the boys fishing his doll out of the trailer park pond, classic. Anyone have a VHS taped copy of that one?
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
i have that episode on my computer. I got it from limewire, killer episode, i think i will go watch it right now
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
No sh*t? My students keep telling me about this limewire thing. Perhaps I should download. That episode sounds totally classic.
Mick
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Got it on Limewire! Thanks dude. Great episode, and this limewire thing rocks!
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I got it. Classic episode. Conky was hysterical!!!
Mick
Posts: 40
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I can't wait to get the Season Four DVD. I have all the other ones and I did watch all the episodes when they were on cable. Yo can really appreciate the episodes more once you can view them on your own time and really disect the whole thing.
I don't know about you guys, but the Conky episode freaked me out! It was creepy.
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
"Julian. Sweet Julian. Sexy Patrick Sweezy. So fucking sexy in Road House and Dirty Dancin"
Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
New season starts April 17th! :jump :jump
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
highlander Wrote:New season starts April 17th! :jump :jump
thanks for the heads up, I knew it was coming soon..I better mark my calendar :lol: cant wait!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”