Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

velvet revolver canadian dates
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketmaster.ca/artist/915564">http://www.ticketmaster.ca/artist/915564</a><!-- m -->

anyone from edmonton want to share the presale password?

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#2

Come on Winnipeg!
Saskatoon? WTF?

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#3

Got some for Calgary yesterday. Presale password was 'contraband'

Can't wait to see these guys. Gonna be a good show!!
Reply
#4

mrlayance Wrote:Come on Winnipeg!
Saskatoon? WTF?

I agree. Notice though there is a gap between March 24-27.
Reply
#5

Rye Wrote:
mrlayance Wrote:Come on Winnipeg!
Saskatoon? WTF?

I agree. Notice though there is a gap between March 24-27.

Few days for Scott to sober up :lol:

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#6

no matter where you live, go see this band..i made the trek to seattle last year a week before their cd was released..they were great then,,i'm sure with all the touring they've done since, they're even better now...hopefully they still pull out some old gnr and stp tunes...they did a killer version of it's so easy!!
Reply
#7

anyone else going to see these guys? i got 4 floors for s`toon...cantwait

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)