Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

See this movie. Go rent it. Now... no no... right now. Get up. Go get it.

Wow!

Rory
Halifax, NS
Reply
#2

i concur with rory watched it yesterday great movie,

ron
Reply
#3

I saw it in the theater around Christmas time and YES it is an amazing movie! Rent it even to just Jamie Fox perform if you want to! It's well worth it!
Reply
#4

I agree. Jamie Foxx's performance is nothing short of a complete transformation, and the film is very well done. A wonderful portrait of a true musical genius.


:thumb:
Reply
#5

direwolf74 Wrote:I agree. Jamie Foxx's performance is nothing short of a complete transformation, and the film is very well done. A wonderful portrait of a true musical genius.


:thumb:

When we walked out of the theater I said to David, "There were times there when I forgot we were watching a movie"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)