Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Hey Scottitude, thanks for posting that show, and I'd love to get it, but you're not seeding.

They are such an incredible band.
Reply
#2

Yeah Billy, they are a great band Their live show is up there with the best Todd's an amazing guitar player; reminds me of Clapton, Page, and B.B. King all rolled into one. Anyone who doesn't know / hasn't heard of them should definitely check 'em out. I have a few more BHTM shows I'll post if people are interested.

Most evenings (and early mornings) I have to cloes my BT client for a few hours 'cause I need the resources but I seed all day and overnight. It'll be available when I wrap up my 'before work' work and most of the weekend.

Rock on! :thumb:

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#3

Can you seed some more? I only got to 47% today.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)