Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
don't know if this is on any of the grab bag dvd's but how about the grey cup performance
Posts: 1,933
Threads: 100
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
Music without borders 10-21-01?
Recent CBC Newsorld interview with GD?
Hip/Downie I&Is??
Posts: 1,933
Threads: 100
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
Road apples promo video?????????????
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
How about the Performance for the Queen?
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,933
Threads: 100
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
the road apples vid is available on the hundredth meridian
Posts: 63
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
So, since there is a DVD available that contains:
• Music Without Borders - GD & DIR at MuchMusic
• Music Without Borders - The Hip live at The ACC
• Queen's Jubilee
does this mean they shouldn't be put up on the tracker? I'm sure there are many people out there that do not have this dvd and find the tracker as the most efficient means of getting ahold of them.
Is that reasonable? Or are you mainly interested in creating a grab bag of rarities?
Posts: 63
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
The point of this thread is to see if there is enough miscellaneous footage out there, not already on a DVD, to create a new Grab Bag. No where was it suggested that the disc you're referring to not be shared. -Chris
Alright, fair enough.
Posts: 343
Threads: 29
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
i have some more stuff. i've never pieced together pieces and combine to one dvd. i'll have to see whats in the archives.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I've started to piece together what I've listed in post number 1 of this thread, and I need some help.
Does anyone have higher quality captures of the following items: (Details of the file I have are in brackets)
• Grey Cup Performance (84.7Mb mpeg)
• Gord's CBC interview (14.4Mb DivX avi)
• Road Apples Promo (146.3Mb mpeg)
• eTalk Daily Interview (23.4Mb mpeg)
Thanks!