Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone taping the NYE show?
#1

If anyone is taping tonight, it would be great if you could get the Weakerthans set too :wink:

Thanks,
Kevin
Reply
#2

FERGET the WEATHERINS GET HDRC PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Reply
#3

there were 2 tapers for dvd last night. Biga and mark.
I dont think they taped opening acts though

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#4

I was inline behind a taper to get in and said he was only doing the hip. Too bad because HDRC were awesome.
Reply
#5

i saw 2 guys in front of me taping both sets, HDRC and the Weakerthans
Reply
#6

emperor penguin Wrote:i saw 2 guys in front of me taping both sets, HDRC and the Weakerthans

that is great to hear
Reply
#7

I have both, they were great!! Will release when ready..

Who was the other taper Franchize, I did not see anyone else.
Reply
#8

biga Wrote:I have both, they were great!! Will release when ready..

Who was the other taper Franchize, I did not see anyone else.


I saw you there biga i was about 8 seats behind you i should have went and said hi, i noticed you were taping the HDRC and the weakerthans it looked like you had a great angle, cant wait to see them and the footage of the hip. :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)