Posts: 288
Threads: 11
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
Every few months I go through a spell where I listen to one song on repeat for about 1 month.
This month I have had a few
Fixing to die Rag by Country Joe McDonald
Hurdy Gurdy Man by Donovan
the Wanderer by Dion
Night Is For Getting - The Hip
Lately on Ipod: Instant Karma - Lennon
Yes i know the last one came out yesterday but I think ive heard it about 15 times since I got it last night, the others I had on a perpetual playlist on repeat for the past 2 months,
Just wanted to know what everyone elses "Song Du Jour" would is?
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Three Pistols- since I read that damn book and can't seem to shake the imagery.
Slomotion- The Watchmen, don't know why.
Superunknown- Soundgarden, just love the hook.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Stephen Dame Wrote:Superunknown- Soundgarden, just love the hook.
Me too, I love that song! :thumb: Im listening to Thornley's " Come Again" non-stop right now I love that song, it rocks!!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 36
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2004
Reputation:
0
I go through "song of the moment" periods. Not often but on occasion.
This week it's been "Escape is at Hand."
The last two I remember before that were "Goodnight Josephine" and "Raining in Baltimore" by the Counting Crows.
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Lil Jon-Da Blow
Snoop-Drop It Like It's Hot
Eminem-Rain Man
just for all the haters out there, yeye.
Posts: 1,318
Threads: 110
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
Jimmy's Point - Sam Roberts (debuted last week at Princeton, played in NY, Montreal and probably Boston)
23 - Jimmy Eat World
Coast To Coast - Eliot Smith
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - Postal Service
Cheers
Pat
Posts: 431
Threads: 35
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Whats that new Destiny's Child song? Man I can't get that one out of my head!
Posts: 346
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
La Garage - The Futureheads
Ageless Beauty - Stars
The Way we get By - Spoon
Thugs - The Hip
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Blond solid
radio show
daredevil reprise
these are almost constantly finding their way onto my playlist screen lately
the "Nashville" video:-)
I also seem to be getting that stupid old navy jingle stuck in my head "Hey katie how you doin? It must be great having fourteen cousins...."
and I'm walking around the house singing the songs I'm singing with the community choir on Saturday.