Posts: 395
Threads: 41
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
If the folks that run this site want to function as a gatekeeper for the email correspondence Brazle posted, fine. But does anyone have a copy of it they can email me? I missed the whole darned thing and now all I get to read is the aftermath. It's like hearing a punchline of a joke without hearing the joke. Hook a brother up.
GAH! Will this EVER die?!
Posts: 395
Threads: 41
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
easy, big fella. it's a reasonable request. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to respond.
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I made some unwanted advances towards LB concerning touching his "No" regions. He let me know that his body is nobody's body but his, and then we all went out for Ice Cream. Ya didn't miss much.
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
I cannot drink anything while I read most posts on hipbase...I always wind up almost choking to death. Thanks Stephen. :lol:
-Jenna
Posts: 1,414
Threads: 73
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Brian, if you want any info on this just pm Lord Brazle. This is no longer an open topic on Hipbase..it gets taken too far. Thanks