Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

View from the Green Monster.
#1

this is me at game 2 of the world series in Boston if anybody cares.....and im sure you dont.
Reply
#2

I'm jealous that you were there. Tongue nice pic!

-Jenna
Reply
#3

very cool
Reply
#4

pretty cool pic.
Reply
#5

boooooourns.
Reply
#6

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:boooooourns.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply
#7

I ran into to some hard core Baw-stan fans in Montreal last season for a Jays-Expos game. They told me about the extra seats on top of the monster, and I called heresy... just didn't seem right.

But it really has added to the mystique of the joint, it always seems to be rock'n up there, and it sure as hell looks like fun!

What's the life-line on Fenway, are they thinking of refurbing it like Yankee Stadium or are they going to tear it down in favour of a new place one day?
Reply
#8

I heard they were gonna re-create it, green monster and all... just a little more up to date, and obviously larger for greater capacity
Reply
#9

tragicallymike Wrote:this is me at game 2 of the world series in Boston if anybody cares.....and im sure you dont.


Hi there Mike! Long time, no see 8) Hope you had an excellent time :thumb:
Reply
#10

yeah it was a great time. I was about to stop into your store last week but you must have just closed. Ill see ya guys sometime this week, ive got some discs im searching for.

highwaygirl28 Wrote:
tragicallymike Wrote:this is me at game 2 of the world series in Boston if anybody cares.....and im sure you dont.


Hi there Mike! Long time, no see 8) Hope you had an excellent time :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)