Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hip interview on the bear in edmonton
#1

Johnny fay was just interviewed on the bear here in edmonton.
confirmed there will be a tragically hip dvd next year most likely shot in toronto!!
Reply
#2

Nice.

Enjoy the show tonight! Can't wait for friday and saturday.
Reply
#3

sweet
Reply
#4

headstoner Wrote:Johnny fay was just interviewed on the bear here in edmonton.
confirmed there will be a tragically hip dvd next year most likely shot in toronto!!

Dammit! One less thing to whine about.
Reply
#5

cferneyh Wrote:
headstoner Wrote:Johnny fay was just interviewed on the bear here in edmonton.
confirmed there will be a tragically hip dvd next year most likely shot in toronto!!

Dammit! One less thing to whine about.

And how!

I wonder if it will be the Nov 26 show I am going to......

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#6

Quote:I wonder if it will be the Nov 26 show I am going to......


If it is, I'll be even angrier that somehow the Hip Club presale didn't get me floors like everyone else but put me in the stands.
Reply
#7

That's entirely too cool, especially if it's shot in Toronto.

cferneyh Wrote:Dammit! One less thing to whine about.
:lol:

Of course, when the release is nearer and the track-listing is known I'm sure somebody will whine about the song-choices...
I can hear it (read it) now:
Waaahh, why did they include Courage instead of my favorite old obscure song...waaahh, why did they include NOIS instead of my other favorite old obscure song...waaaaahhh, why didn't they include Blonde Solid or Get Back Again or Fiddler's Green?

They hate their real fans.....wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#8

scottitude Wrote:That's entirely too cool, especially if it's shot in Toronto.

cferneyh Wrote:Dammit! One less thing to whine about.
:lol:

Of course, when the release is nearer and the track-listing is known I'm sure somebody will whine about the song-choices...
I can hear it (read it) now:
Waaahh, why did they include Courage instead of my favorite old obscure song...waaahh, why did they include NOIS instead of my other favorite old obscure song...waaaaahhh, why didn't they include Blonde Solid or Get Back Again or Fiddler's Green?

They hate their real fans.....wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the band will take the tongue in cheek approach to addressing the whines of the fans about song selections on the DVD by playing "To Cry About" :lol: :lol:
Reply
#9

Maybe they'll serenade them with a few Nickleback covers
Reply
#10

scottitude Wrote:That's entirely too cool, especially if it's shot in Toronto.

cferneyh Wrote:Dammit! One less thing to whine about.
:lol:

Of course, when the release is nearer and the track-listing is known I'm sure somebody will whine about the song-choices...
I can hear it (read it) now:
Waaahh, why did they include Courage instead of my favorite old obscure song...waaahh, why did they include NOIS instead of my other favorite old obscure song...waaaaahhh, why didn't they include Blonde Solid or Get Back Again or Fiddler's Green?

They hate their real fans.....wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish they'd put Fiddler's Green on it, it's one of my favourite songs. Although, I'd be just as happy if they play it in Halifax in December... Screw everyone else, if they play it when I'm there, it'll be awesome...
Reply
#11

THEY WONT PLAY IT! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)