Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Attachment Mod
#1

I have been having a few problems with the current attachment configuration. I hope I have worked out all the bugs.




Please give it a test.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

ok:
Reply
#3

cool
Reply
#4

A beautiful picture I took down by the river the other morning... :oops:

First try; "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 512 KB"

Now I gotta find how to delete my other attachments.... Confusedcratch:

Okay, had to delete my pic in the "Faces To The Names" thread...

Second try; "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 512 KB"

Okay, I had to delete my dog and cat out of the "Cats/Dogs" thread...

Third try; (in an evil whisper) "Gravy..."

(I should've just resized it) :roll:
Reply
#5

That is a beautiful picture Brazle!! :thumb:
Reply
#6

Picture of the Milky Way from my observing spot outside of Halifax. Taken in September 2004.
Reply
#7

That's awesome High !! Wow! Confusedhock:
Reply
#8

I'm confused...on my PM screen, it says "Your Attachbox is 0% full", yet when I attempt to attach a pic I receive this message: "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 512 KB"

What's the deal wit' 'at?

~Scott

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#9

Is the photo you're trying to upload larger than 512 KB? I know I ran into the problem before.

-Jenna
Reply
#10

O.K. Here goes nothing.

My favorite guy......
Reply
#11

I checked the file size as soon as I got the error...it was only 7.6 KB... Confusedcratch:

~Scott

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#12

scottitude Wrote:I checked the file size as soon as I got the error...it was only 7.6 KB... Confusedcratch:

~Scott

[Uploaded: 505.65 KB / Quota: 512 KB / 99% of total]

Your current limit. Delete some of your attachments.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#13

Is anybody else getting a 'General Error' for the attachments? :?
"Could not login to FTP Server. The Username 'lance' or the Password is wrong. Please check your FTP-Settings."
Reply
#14

tommygunn Wrote:Is anybody else getting a 'General Error' for the attachments? :?
"Could not login to FTP Server. The Username 'lance' or the Password is wrong. Please check your FTP-Settings."

Hmmm, I will look into it.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#15

tommygunn Wrote:Is anybody else getting a 'General Error' for the attachments? :?
"Could not login to FTP Server. The Username 'lance' or the Password is wrong. Please check your FTP-Settings."
yes, Ive been getting that too

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)