Posts: 1,312
Threads: 61
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Anyone ever tune in to the <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.radioparadise.com">www.radioparadise.com</a><!-- w --> ?
I just got home and tuned into hear The Hip, Pigeon Camera. Had to do a double take to make sure I didn't just click on the hipbase radio instead.
Anyway, pretty good stuff on there from time to time. :thumb:
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
That is a pretty damn cool station.
Here is The Hip's playlist:
The Tragically Hip Bobcaygeon Phantom Power
Tragically Hip As I Wind Down The Pines My Music At Home (yes, home)
Tragically Hip Courage Fully Completely
Tragically Hip Looking For A Place To Happen Fully Completely
Tragically Hip Nautical Disaster Day for Night
Tragically Hip New Orleans Is Sinking Up To Here
Tragically Hip Pigeon Camera Fully Completely
Tragically Hip Stay My Music At Work
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 1,312
Threads: 61
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
heh.. never even checked out the playlist before.
I've heard some great tunes on there, their playing some Gomez, Ping One Down right now. :thumb:
I like the selections they play from the different artists, they're not the same type of stuff that you'd hear on a typical station.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I have listened to that station for awhile. Great mix of stuff. I like the intros that they do.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
I just checked this out for the first tim after seeing this post. Seems pretty cool! I wish I got the internet at work, I'd listen all night. They have some pretty obscure Hip stuff - Pines? Pigeon Camera? - but it's a great playlist nonetheless!
How the heck did they get the M@W album title right once but wrong as well?