Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

bit torrent question
#1

I have used FTP for quite awhlie and have had no problem. Is Bit torrent better or easier?

I have downloaded bit tornado and can't sign up. I've tried to read the FAQ but you need to be signed in to read it.

Can someone help?
Greg
Reply
#2

do a search on torrents. there are plenty of download sites out there.
get that and your ready to roll. i like the torrents much better because its all one file and broken up into tracks. its seems the download time is faster too. a good site is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.easytree.org">www.easytree.org</a><!-- w -->
i've gotten on the kick of downloading dvd's. now i have to read up on uploading. i haven't quite figured that out yet. if your still having problems drop me a line and i'll try helping you out.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)