Posts: 39
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
you've got a couple emails
Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Yup, I assume it's for bandwidth purposes. My picture used to be full-sized...I downloaded it to my computer, used photo editor to resize it down to 80x80 and let the good times roll. It used to be possible to link to images larger than the proscribed limits, but not no more!
Posts: 39
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
I just emailed you by the way
Posts: 39
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
apprecaite all the help!!!
Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Really?? Where?? I am determined to move to Fernie by next summer...once university is out of the way and I have obtained a medium of vehicular transportation to convey my earthly body to said realms...actually it'll probably just be a beater what'll cart my arse on out west and then die on me!
I don't know, I'm just stoned. Painkillers. Because of aforementioned arse. Don't ask. :lol:
Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Wait am I REALLY stoned or does this thread title say what I think it does?? Which is to say it seems to make no sense at all?!?
Ow...now I broke my brain.
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
It does say "Groovelesstongue" I'm totally sound of mind and that's what it says*.
-Jenna
*claim may be debated that I'm _never_ sound of mind :lol:
Posts: 39
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
typo... sorry LOL...... I live in Missoula, Mt..... been debating moving to fernie or whistler to be a ski bum after graduation BUT I love montana so we will see
I from the deep south though...charleston, south carolina, but mvoed out here for the mtns and school
Posts: 1,312
Threads: 61
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Ya!! more skiers!! Good to see. There's a few good resorts down there as well. I love Big Mountain and Schwitzer, great snow there. Fernie's pretty good as well but it can rain on your powder parade there pretty easy. When it's good, it's really good. One of my favorites for sure.
Posts: 39
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
ya I love missoula... we have a GREAT mtn here in town, was on last jan's SKi mag cover as the best unknown, tuck away place to ski!!
our terrian rocks..... esp the tree skiing..
inaddition, I am less than 2 hours to about a half dozen other great places... including the two you mentioned!!