Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hmmm... who knew Rock Paper Scissors was so popular?
#1

I've heard the radio ads, so I thought I should check it out: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rpschamps.com/">http://www.rpschamps.com/</a><!-- m -->

Be sure to watch the videos: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rpschamps.com/videos.html">http://www.rpschamps.com/videos.html</a><!-- m -->

:?
Reply
#2

:lol: ...thanks for that Chris...

I particularly like the title of the upcoming event:
"2004 International World Championships"...as opposed to what?...the "Canadian" World Championships? Confusedcratch:

M.
Reply
#3

Oh god - that reminds me.
Watch this Rock-Paper-Scissors fight.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.big-boys.com/articles/rockpaper.html">http://www.big-boys.com/articles/rockpaper.html</a><!-- m -->

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#4

You know what is funny, I would go to that if I lived in T.O. I have settled many things with RPS. And Yes, I am of World Calibur Smile

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#5

Honestly, what possible 'talent' could be held? How could it possibly go beyond pure chance, when there is only three variables?
Reply
#6

vicariousmartyr Wrote:Honestly, what possible 'talent' could be held? How could it possibly go beyond pure chance, when there is only three variables?

Ya, I know, it's fifty-fifty no matter what... Confusedcratch:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)