Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hipbase Official Birthday?
#1

So, what date did this thing officially kick off? It looks like June of 2002, is that right? I might be way off. Just curious I guess...

And well, on the topic of birthdays, what's yours? Share a date with any famous people? You don't need to include the year.

Date: May 29th

Celebrity B-days on May 29th:
Patrick Henry, GK Chesterton, Bob Hope, John F. Kennedy, Paul Erlich, Al Unser, Anthony Geary, Danny Elfman, LaToya Jackson, Annette Benning, Adrian Paul, Melissa Etheridge, Noel Gallagher, Melanie Janine Brown

You can find em here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.famousbirthdays.com/">http://www.famousbirthdays.com/</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

I wondered about the date the hipbase opened also...

Mine; Dec 12 '82
Celebs; Frank Sinatra, Jennifer Connelly, Dione Warwick and Bob Barker
(and a couple others not famous enough for me too waste my time on)

8)
Reply
#3

Lance "joined" 09 June 2002, so it's a fair bet that on said date did he make the inaugural post on the Hipbase.
Reply
#4

lord brazle Wrote:Mine; Dec 12 '82
Celebs; Frank Sinatra, Jennifer Connelly, Dione Warwick and Bob Barker
(and a couple others not famous enough for me too waste my time on)

8)

:thumb:
Reply
#5

Mine Nov 4, I'll let you all figure out the year Tongue

P Diddy, Laura Bush, Doris Roberts, Matthew Maconaughey, Art Carney, Walter Cronkite, Will Rogers and a few 80's icons like Loretta Switt, Ralph Macchio and Markie Post.

Did ya know Gord Downie and Ronald Reagan share the same birthday? Wow, Bob Marley and Natalie Cole do too Big Grin Oh and Axle Rose and Babe Ruth. How's that for some greatness?

and if Johnny fay had been born two days earlier, he would have shared a birthday with Ringo Starr!
Reply
#6

My birthday was last Monday, September 27th.

The only celebrity I know I share my birthday with is Meatloaf :lol:
Reply
#7

Kim Wrote:My birthday was last Monday, September 27th.

The only celebrity I know I share my birthday with is Meatloaf :lol:

Happy Birthday!!!! Meat Loaf is a cool person to share a birthday with. He's one of my favorite artists!!!
Reply
#8

May 31st


Home : Celebrity Birthdays : May : 31
May Birthdays
Allen, Fred - May/31/1894
Ameche, Don - May/31/1908
Berenger, Tom - May/31/1950
Brinkman, Tamara - May/31/1978
Campbell, Judy - May/31/1916
Causwell, Duane - May/31/1968
Celi, Ara - May/31/1974
Christy, Ann - May/31/1905
Cloerec, Rene - May/31/1911
Cross, Eric - May/31/1902
Desmond, Florence - May/31/1907
Diesel, - May/31/1966
Dutra, Carolina - May/31/1960
Eastwood, Clint - May/31/1930
Elliott, Chris - May/31/1960
Elliott, Denholm - May/31/1922
Frid, Yan - May/31/1908
Gless, Sharon - May/31/1943
Haanstra, Bert - May/31/1916
Harrison, Gregory - May/31/1950
Hart, Corey - May/31/1962
Horne, Bryan M. - May/31/1969
Ifukube, Akira - May/31/1914
Liebertz, Klaus - May/31/1956
Masciantonio, Robert - May/31/1974
McKenney, Todd - May/31/1965
Namath, Joe - May/31/1943
Nileski, Josh M. - May/31/1981
O`Brien, Dave - May/31/1912
Paycheck, Johnny - May/31/1941
Peale, Norman Vincent - May/31/1898
Pepper, Barbara - May/31/1915
Poppe, Nils - May/31/1908
Russell, Reb - May/31/1905
Sakakibara, Yoshiko - May/31/1956
Schnarre, Monika - May/31/1971
Secor, Kyle - May/31/1958
Serato, Massimo - May/31/1916
Shields, Brooke - May/31/1965
Thompson, Lea - May/31/1961
Thompson, Robert C. - May/31/1937
Vinermo, Emil - May/31/1914
Vivyan, John - May/31/1916
Wasowski, Jerzy - May/31/1913
Weight, Michael - May/31/1906
Welford, Nancy - May/31/1904
Whitman, Walt - May/31/1819
Reply
#9

Feb 17th

Michael Jordan
Paris Hilton

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#10

thipfan73 Wrote:
Kim Wrote:My birthday was last Monday, September 27th.

The only celebrity I know I share my birthday with is Meatloaf :lol:

Happy Birthday!!!! Meat Loaf is a cool person to share a birthday with. He's one of my favorite artists!!!

Thanks :mrgreen:

Yeah Meat Loaf is pretty cool but I just saw I also share my birthday with the one and only........AVRIL LAVIGNE :?
It's MY birthday - she can't have it! :x :lol:
Reply
#11

Birthday: January 6
Joined Hipbase: June 10, 2002 - Member #8
Died: Not yet today

Cool website - I share my birthday with Joan of Arc, Mr. Bean, Syd Barrett, Joey Lauren Adams, Danny Thomas, Carl Sandburg, Howie Long, John Singleton.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#12

June 6 fo me, what a bunch of nobodies

  06 - Jun - 1975   Staci Keanan  (29)
  06 - Jun - 1970   James "Munky" Shaffer  (34)
  06 - Jun - 1967   Max Casella  (37)
  06 - Jun - 1962   Ena  (42)
  06 - Jun - 1956   Bjorn Borg  (48)
  06 - Jun - 1955   Sandra Bernhard  (49)
  06 - Jun - 1939   Gary U.S. Bonds  (65)
  06 - Jun - 1875   Thomas Mann  (129)
Reply
#13

all I say is 1/2 pint, muskrat love and one of the luckiest guys (Mr Kournikova)


May 8
Reply
#14

thipfan73 Wrote:Mine Nov 4, I'll let you all figure out the year Tongue

P Diddy, Laura Bush, Doris Roberts, Matthew Maconaughey, Art Carney, Walter Cronkite, Will Rogers and a few 80's icons like Loretta Switt, Ralph Macchio and Markie Post.

Did ya know Gord Downie and Ronald Reagan share the same birthday? Wow, Bob Marley and Natalie Cole do too Big Grin Oh and Axle Rose and Babe Ruth. How's that for some greatness?

and if Johnny fay had been born two days earlier, he would have shared a birthday with Ringo Starr!


Was Gord born on February 6th?? I know Ronald Reagan was born that day beacuse I was born that day too.
Reply
#15

I share a birthday with Shaq and the city of Toronto, so as you can see: March 6 is a big "go big or go home" day for big useless towers.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)