Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

new U2 single
#1

heard it on the radio today and it sounds wicked :thumb:

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#2

heard it too right before bookie rtalked to green day also the new green day cd is fuckin awesome

ron
Reply
#3

Its awesome. Looking forward to the guys being back and touring next year.
Reply
#4

I've got a copy of the new U2 single (recorded from Croatian radio, no less). If anyone out there wants to hear it, PM with your email address and I'll set you up. It sounds awesome!
Reply
#5

here's alink where you can download the new U2 song
It is kick ass!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cml00.engr.ucdavis.edu/~malvick/vertigo.mp3">http://cml00.engr.ucdavis.edu/~malvick/vertigo.mp3</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#6

Wow!!!

Now that is rock n roll!

Reminiscent of Boy era U2 especially I Will Follow.

Only a band like U2 can keep pulling this stuff of!

The boys are back to put rock on top again!

edge is a god! bono thinks he is!

CW
Reply
#7

The Nth Degree Wrote:here's alink where you can download the new U2 song
It is kick ass!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cml00.engr.ucdavis.edu/~malvick/vertigo.mp3">http://cml00.engr.ucdavis.edu/~malvick/vertigo.mp3</a><!-- m -->

Thanks for the link, thats awesome.
Reply
#8

As much as I find Bono egotistical and too in love with himself, he is THE MAN in U2. He has a truly great voice.
Reply
#9

Yep, it's great.

*Insert Casey's "fine wine" line here*
Reply
#10

Stephen Dame Wrote:Yep, it's great.

*Insert Casey's "fine wine" line here*


Fine wine indeed! What a fantastic song. Getting back to basics with the no-frills Elevation Tour totally re-engergized these guys. We always knew that underneath all the bizarre (and awful) techno experiments of Zooropa and Pop, there was a gritty rock n' roll band just waiting for the right time to pounce again. In 2001 they did just that and blew us all away. I saw them in Montreal on that tour and it was by far the best full-scale rock show I've ever witnessed (Hip shows included). It was beautiful to see them up there on stage bashing out the tunes with the energy of a band half their age. No giant lemons or giant olives on toothpicks, no vintage cars hanging from the ceiling, and best of all, no silly irony. Just four guys from Dublin feeding off the crowd and playing some mind-blowing politically-charged rock n' f**kin' roll.

If this song is any indication, this might be the best album of their career. Can't wait until they tour again!
Reply
#11

I orgasm in my pants when i hear this song.
:oops:
Tongue
Its a good thing and a curse all at once.

GREAT SONG!
Reply
#12

oh wow, this is friggin' awesome! hey, btw guys, ease up on the swearing will ya? some of us younger hip fans here shouldn't be exposed to that type of language Tongue .
Reply
#13

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:oh wow, this is friggin' awesome! hey, btw guys, ease up on the swearing will ya? some of us younger hip fans here shouldn't be exposed to that type of language Tongue .


Sorry. I swear when I'm excited. :oops:
Reply
#14

direwolf74 Wrote:
The Darkest Canuck Wrote:oh wow, this is friggin' awesome! hey, btw guys, ease up on the swearing will ya? some of us younger hip fans here shouldn't be exposed to that type of language Tongue .


Sorry. I swear when I'm excited. :oops:

He's being a smartass because others have told him to can the swearing.
Reply
#15

friggineh! :mrgreen: and doing a darn good job of it too i might add!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)