Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

who do you think will open canadian tour?
#1

Just post your opinions and thoughts, maybe you already know. Anyway i'm guessing on the trews maybe, sam roberts if were lucky, but he's already big enough in canada, oh well even if it was only the hip i would be a very very happy boy being there coming to sydney and all...we get shit all down here...
Reply
#2

Did you not see the big giant "And opening for the Hip will be..." thread? I think the Canadian dates are covered in there...
Reply
#3

thats great, i was just going to comment on how there is already a thread on this
Reply
#4

grooveless touque Wrote:Did you not see the big giant "And opening for the Hip will be..." thread? I think the Canadian dates are covered in there...


dude, seriously get a life! quit jumping down everyones throat. you are proving to be an ass in every post.
Reply
#5

hdrc!!!!!
Reply
#6

mr. rogers Wrote:dude, seriously get a life! quit jumping down everyones throat. you are proving to be an ass in every post.

Dude, you talking 'bout yourself again?
Reply
#7

see what i mean!? cant have a post for more than 2 minutes with out some hipbase geek on your ass. nothing better to do than be territorial with your internet buddies.


it's not the band i hate, its the fans.
Reply
#8

mr. rogers Wrote:it's not the band i hate, its the fans.
dude, you realize its the same on ANY internet message board
It has nothing to do with the Hip fans
The thread starter created a thread that had already been made and is on the second page. It's common message board etiquette to do a search before posting.

TTH: Vancouver 2004 | Victoria 2007 (x2) | Victoria 2009 (x2) | Solana Beach 2009 | Los Angeles 2009 | Victoria 2012 |
Portland, OR 2012 | Toronto #2 & #3 2016 || GD: Victoria 2010 | Montréal 2014
Reply
#9

Agreed. I love this site and I love the Hip, but I do not take the time to read through every single thread. I apologize to those who do if one of my posts repeats something in a previous thread.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#10

HandsInTheRiver41 Wrote:
mr. rogers Wrote:it's not the band i hate, its the fans.
dude, you realize its the same on ANY internet message board
It has nothing to do with the Hip fans
The thread starter created a thread that had already been made and is on the second page. It's common message board etiquette to do a search before posting.

who cares about the secret etiquette of people on forums. they were both assholes about it. nough said.
Reply
#11

mr. rogers Wrote:who cares about the secret etiquette of people on forums. they were both assholes about it. nough said.

grooveless touque Wrote:Did you not see the big giant "And opening for the Hip will be..." thread? I think the Canadian dates are covered in there...

I don't know grooveless but that didn't seem like an asshole post. He was just stating that this topic had already been covered. And cferneyh was just pointing out the irony in your post methinks.

TTH: Vancouver 2004 | Victoria 2007 (x2) | Victoria 2009 (x2) | Solana Beach 2009 | Los Angeles 2009 | Victoria 2012 |
Portland, OR 2012 | Toronto #2 & #3 2016 || GD: Victoria 2010 | Montréal 2014
Reply
#12

I would love to see The Sadies open up here in Canada
Reply
#13

HandsInTheRiver41 Wrote:And cferneyh was just pointing out the irony in your post methinks.

Glad someone caught on. :thumb: I knew it would fly over Mr. Rogers' head.
Reply
#14

Gotta love the Hipbase tension that comes once a week like clockwork! You guys always give me some good reads!

I would love it if Lowest of the Low opened up, I mean, new record just released, new upbeat sound, perfect fit for a Hip opener, only problem is they are not opening band material! They are much better!

Hey, I can dream can't I?
Reply
#15

I am sorry that certain people feel it's inappropriate to remind people about the search feature, but Chris and Jen and I almost always do this. Most people, I think, don't want to rock the boat, but we have seen lately an increase in the number of threads saying "I searched for this and didn't find it..." so it's clearly working.

In addition to cleaning up the clutter, it's much more efficient to keep all the conversation on a certain topic going in one thread. Everything is easier to follow. I was not trying to be an "asshole" (and I fully believe I wasn't overstepping my bounds) but it IS necessary to point out threads repeating recently discussed topics.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)