Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sam Roberts on Late Night this Thursday!
#1

From the samrobertsband.com main page:
Quote:08/31/2004

Late Night With Conan O'Brien
We've just confirmed a week of release TV performance on Late Night for this Thursday, September 2nd.
We Were Born In A Flame was released TODAY south of the 49th... :thumb:

M.
Reply
#2

I wonder if Conan will announce Sam is touring the U.S. with the Hip?
Reply
#3

this is a must watch for me
Reply
#4

chancellor Wrote:this is a must watch for me


Me too. Too bad I don't have cable. Sad
Reply
#5

what i find weird is that he's in kamloops the next night!! i'll have to ask him how the conan experience was..i'm gettin nervous having to introduce sam on friday!!
Reply
#6

opiated Wrote:what i find weird is that he's in kamloops the next night!! i'll have to ask him how the conan experience was..i'm gettin nervous having to introduce sam on friday!!

Where's he playing in Kamloops? I was just thinking about Kamloops yesterday, kinda miss that place sometimes. Wink
Reply
#7

he's doin sportmart place in a floor bowl cabaret style...but knowing kamloops, they probably won't sell it out...kamloops is a strange town that way..i'm gonna ask him what it's like touring with the hip..try and dig up some dirt on the boys!!! i'm pumped for the show..i just hope he's a cool guy...
Reply
#8

The whole band is very personable. I remember in Montreal on the last tour, he hung out in the lobby after his set while the Hip were on. After the show he came over and shook my hand thanking me for attending the show. He hung out in the parking lot and talked with his friends for awhile, and then just walked home.
Reply
#9

Every time that I've seen them, the whole band has been really great to fans. Thanking everyone for coming out, talking with fans, etc.

Can't wait to see them on Conan tonight!
Reply
#10

I'm so so so so so so so glad that I don't have class tomorrow! I'll certianly be tuning in to Conan tonight. Who knows? I might convert some of the girls on my hall into fans :mrgreen:

-Jenna
Reply
#11

Did anyone watch it last night? Being that I'm posting from work this early in the morning(when most of you all are still snoozing), I didn't get to watch it. Was it any good? Was it even on? Maybe when Sam came on they went to commercial.
Reply
#12

it was good, he played Don't Walk Away Eileen. i woulda rather seen him play Brother Down, Where Have All The Good People Gone or Hard Road but it was still pretty good. Medicine Man should be released as a single, that's easily the best track on the album.
Reply
#13

Don't walk away Eileen is the first single since the Albums re-release in the U.S.
Reply
#14

He did great! stayed up till 2:30AM but it was worth the wait!

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#15

I think that's an excellent song choice. I was hoping they'd pick that one.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)