Posts: 437
Threads: 28
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
Has anyone had any big problems with Maple Music? I ordered something from them about a month ago and was told it should be shipped in a couple of days. Since then, I have sent 2 e-mails and have received no reply (or shipment). I have also searched for the item again and have not got a warning that the item is out of stock.
Has anyone had any negative experiences with Maple Music and, if so, how did they deal with the situation? I only tried them out because people here seemed to consider them quite reputable.
Posts: 1,035
Threads: 44
Joined: Mar 2003
Reputation:
0
I have ordered from them about 3-4 times in the past, and have never had a problem. They must have a 1-800# you can call.
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I've never had a problem either, and I've ordered from them 5+ times. When I had a couple of questions about the solo Gord Downie bootlegs, they got back to me within 24 hrs.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Ordered twice, no problems.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
I've ordered stuff from like prawly over 20+ times.....no problemo...they do have an 800 #... what day did you place the order? and what type of shipping did you use?
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I ordered "Day For Night" on vinyl maybe 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. I ordered other hip vinyl from othe places and got it within days.